Photoshop is easy to learn, difficult to be a designer. The application and site designs you prepare will be easily understandable by another designer, so you will not have to spend hours trying to figure out where the software is and what the file is. We have created a checklist that should not be reserved for at least 90% of the designers in the industry.
- Prepare a separate .psd file for each page design, cool down the Cmd + N key a bit.
- For every new revision, the new .psd is new to the conversation. Give up the name of psd, enyeni.psd, eeeenyeni.psd and start calling it V1, V2.
- Keep the stock images, illustrator files you use in your design in the same folder as the .psd you designed, not on the desktop or in the downloads folder.
- If there are too many files, put them in separate folders according to their type. Elements separate, stocks in separate folders in the same progeny folder.
- Do not name your layers, make it a habit at work. Layer 1, Layer 1 copy.
- All layers are found in a group. Also categorize these groups for subgroups according to your needs. You would have to redesign the foundation so you would not have to change the visibility of a part of the design.
- Delete old layers. What part of the layer is there that you will not be using?
- If you want to use elements in the same layout, you only need to include element in one. You really do not need to add each one.
- Layer Comps There is something. You should try a little to show the different variations of the design. You're gonna love it.
- Do not rasterize the shapes you use. If you say that I am going to do the same thing, at least find the vector in the same folder. What if the programmer wants to think about how to turn it off?
- You can also give masks to groups. There are also easy solutions to give the same mask for each layer in the same group.
- There is an amazing invention that Milano believed to have been invented in the year 2400. Name ruler. Who used to align the images in Photoshop? Heh, that snap section was not put into Photoshop.
- Maskers and Smart Objects are really useful tools. There is no need to rasterize any layers or change the color manually.
- 13.3321 pt. not writing. Either 13 or 14. You should set the size by entering a number.
- It is not easy to write extended non-translated fonts with CSS / HTML. If you rasterize fonts and enlarge them from one direction, you will get the softwareian out of the blue even if the result is nice to you.
- Leaving unused spaces below text fields makes it difficult to pass between layers only. You should leave it at the required length. Of course, crossing areas in text areas, etc. You also know that you can use paths to create. No need to remember.
- It is imperative to use different TextBoxes in text fields that are separate from Font, Punctuation, and Color. Breathe a sigh of reliance on the programmer as well as make a little bit of layout in the font files.
- If you change the color with Color Overlay, name the shape so that it shows what color the layer is.
- Designing a self-repeating background is not an easy task. One side will not repeat the shadow if the other side is preparing a clear visual. He forgot that background files are just in .jpg format by the way.
- Sometimes you give 8 different effects to a single layer. When the Front-Endc sees the effects in that layer and says "come on, come in the collar, you write it in CSS". Give more than 2 effects a layera.
- We need to be able to recognize each color separation while the gradient is running. When you see that there are 32 different gradients in the Gradient, one can imagine how nice a program Paint.exe actually is.
- You can still use Drop Shadow when needed. There is no such thing as every design Flat. However, if you are overly obvious at the time you are using it, then you have overshadowed the shadow.
- Every font installed on your system is not a web font. You should design with a font that will work with typekit without requiring the developer to look for another similar font. Google is in the font.
- Responsive design while running Bootstrap or DevrocketIt will always be more useful to work on templates from.
- If you are not copy-pasting text from a text editor, you should always check for bookmark errors. Because you do not usually check the software after you.
- Do not forget to check the incoming wireframe a second time. Most of the time mistakes are not perceived as mistakes, such as forgetting to put the logos of the customers in the website.
- Do not try to delete the watermarks in Stock photos with Photoshop. You're screwing it in a corner and you're being disgraced.
- With the drop tool, you may be using the blue of the customer's logos. But the second time you use the drop tool, you can not get the same blue. You should absolutely verify the colors you use by looking at the color code.
- When you save your design as jpg you should use "Save as for Web & Devices" button.
- Before you export the file, you should perform the compression operation to reduce the size. The value of each KB for Web sites is huge.
- If you are sending previews of the client design as .jpg, you should prepare the file names header.jpg, footer.jpg, content.jpg. If you set up as mavi_background.jpg, company.jpg, customer.jpg, they will be laughers.
- You should adjust the Canvas values according to the images you absolutely use. In some parts of the Canvas, wide transparent gaps will extend the work of the software in vain.
- You should not avoid using high DPI to avoid pixelation in the images you are using. There's a retina display.
It is difficult to get the compatibility between the designer and the programmer. But the ability of front-end and creative teams to work together is the ultimate gravity of what can happen.
your brand SEO Consulting Would you like to increase your site's organic traffic and your online presence?