A total of 15,000 participant research results were presented by PwC in 15 countries in 5 continents. Consumers are shaping the future business model of retailing according to the results of the PwC Global Total Retail Survey.
The points we see as important are as follows;
- 93% of respondents show confidence in the brand because retailers prefer it.
- Data security is the main concern that prevents many people from shopping online.
- While the share of smartphone and tablet users is low, this rate is increasing rapidly.
- Shoppers on the Internet use mobile browsers and applications equally.
- 59% of global participants, thanks to social media they discovered the brands they did not know before, and they started to deal with some brands and retailers.
- Worldwide 15,000 online shoppers, 59% of participants based on research done on the consumers they prefer trendy brands or retailers in the ratio 71% for participants in Turkey say they follow social media emerges.
Why do not you do the shopping from Turkey to questions from the internet;
- I do not trust online payment methods at 46%.
- I would like to buy / touch the product at a rate of 59%.
- I am concerned about the security of my personal data by 51%.
have been given answers.
Why did you make a purchase from the website of the brand is the question of interest rates of response from Turkey as follows;
- Price lower than 47%.
- More product types with 36%.
The rate of price determination decreased by 14% compared to the previous year.
The determination of the multiplicity of product variety has decreased by 11% compared to last year.
From here you can review the entire research report.