LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing and most promising social networks. My personal opinion is that it is the most useful one. How long is LinkedIn actually used? How many users does LinkedIn have? What are the daily visit rates?
- Linkedin was founded on May 5, 2003.
- There are 238 million members of LinkedIn.
- 1,300,000 LinkedIn number of users in Turkey (2012)
- LinkedIn is being used in 200 different countries and regions.
- 27% of LinkedIn visits are mobile.
- 40% of LinkedIn users are checking their accounts on a daily basis.
- LinkedIn has 3 million company pages.
- A total of 1.2 million products / services are displayed on LinkedIn company pages.
- The page that has the most interaction between LinkedIn company pages belongs to Mashable.
- There are 1.5 million groups at LinkedIn.
- On average, each user at LinkedIn spends 17 minutes a month.
- The number of LinkedIn endorsements awarded to date is over 1 billion.
- On average, each user receives 5 endorsements.
- The number of developers using LinkedIn API is 75,000.
- A total of 3700 people are working at LinkedIn.
- 39% of LinkedIn users have purchased LinkedIn Pro at least once.
- More than 10 million users are giving endorsements at least once a day.
- 81% of LinkedIn users are members of at least one group.
Are you curious to know more about LinkedIn? Senior Relationship Manager from LinkedIn Jonathan Gaskell LinkedIn has ranked 10 different recommendations for our profiles. Here's;