I've been blogging since 2003. The first times are completely traffic-focused writers, so I read how many people I can help out each day. But especially since 2010 I have been approached only on the basis of the relevant people's reading. I chose the target as a whole. I chose the standard "1000 people" as the standard instead of the 300 word "barriers" that resulted in the classical "people are reading now" approach. I have been trying to write about 1000 words every summer for the last 1-2 years. This decision really changed the readership very strikingly. The average time spent on the page is around 4 minutes. As I follow Hotjar, the average score of the last paragraphs of the articles is around 40%. In fact, I am trying to write, to look around and go crazy, often without using intermediate headlines and visuals. I think it was successful.

However, I especially thought that Hamza Şamlıoğlu should be the reason to hear that 80% of the traffic he received is organic. My traffic from organic traffic was 25%. I have come up with a road map to balance this situation and have worked hard on it for the past month. I briefly talk about what I'm doing.

  • I turned off the AMP, which I hate first, and especially the pages that I am expecting to convert, which is a terrible user experience. AMP is a great feature for slow-opening pages on the mobile, but it seems to me that it's pretty unnecessary for fast pop-ups. I do not think I need to hurry to pass, especially since I do not have the system at all. Organic arrivals increased by 30% after the closure of the AMP.
  • I have not done keyword-focused work on any article I've written so far. I spent a few nights on this, but I turned all the articles into individual keyword-focused ones. Keyword Planner was effective when determining keywords, but I would like to point out that I am thinking about how to make new calls. Because 15% of the calls are made from calls that have never been done before.
  • I have never tried to sit in manual at the point of indenting until now. In this regard, I rely on an extension, which automatically links all the posts to the internal link. The plug-in is broken des It is still taking a lot of time to write all the articles one by one, even if it still can be done better. As a result of the internal links, I witnessed serious increases in the keywords I targeted. This simple but effective rule social media consulting She brought me to the first page.
  • I did not have the most prominent visuals of old writings. Because the blog did not need anything like that. But I noticed that the content at the end of the article and the social media are in trouble. I do not yet have a clear picture of how exactly this is happening, but I think it will increase intra-site navigation. I added a highlighted visual to all the letters. The visuals on the Google side were not particularly influenced by the lack of custom design.
  • It would be interesting, but I did not have a 404 page. All 404s were 301 on the main page. I corrected this terrible mistake. New 404 pages not very creative but I think it was nice.
  • I translated all the articles on the site into English. I am using the Google Translate API for this. There is not one or two ridiculous translations, but in practice it was a good result. This update is more recent, it will display 4000 out of zero, but we will see how it will affect the time.

  • I do not know if my followers have trolled me, but I will translate into Chinese for a month or two. I am going to try to add one new language every month for that reason. Of course, I do not even think about what to do with the API if I continue to set up such cues. Let's see how to translate the "spending" part.
  • One of the most exciting developments was my mini-experiment with Google Tag Manager. I am a person who places great importance on the site schema.org code. But I did not find a plugin that could place all the schema code in all the content. The best plug-in has a maximum of 8 different code structures. When I decide to make manual edits to overcome this, it is not always suicidal to be able to add 3-4 different codes whenever the content comes in. Instead, I've defined variables in Google Tag Manager. Through the CSS selector, I overwrite the values ​​of the title such as title, description, etc. I have also added these variables so that the relevant pages are automatically updated on schema.org patterns. There are a few more code structures that I still need to add, but I am happy to see that the code works fine.
  • I have even done a psychopathic update on visuals. The tools that measure the speed of the site often put people into a misconception. Just because you've checked the main page, you can feel the speed of the entire site. In order to increase the speed values ​​on all pages, I have to make up the mistakes I made so far. I have converted all the images from PNG to JPG. You need to manually edit this code in many places. Over 4000 images on the site have been compressed JPG, reduced the quality to 80. I earned about 150MB according to the calculations. According to Analytics, although the number of visits from abroad increased, the average load time decreased from 18 seconds to 9 seconds.

As a result of all these updates, the number of organic visits has increased threefold. Yes, not so many millions, but the average session is not a huge change in the assumption that there is still a mass audience that is still the right target audience.